There are different sorts of painkillers found in the US pharmaceutical market that are suitable for treating various types of pain. Most doctors prefer to recommend painkillers only for a lesser period. Recent medical guidelines in the US don’t allow doctors to recommend painkillers for more than six months to anyone. At first, the doctor prefers to recommend painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen. When painkillers don’t work, doctors go for prescribing an opioid. These painkillers are powerful enough to modify your reactions and tolerance for pain.
Classification of Painkillers
There are mainly three kinds of painkillers– Paracetamol, NSAIDs and Opioids.
- Paracetamol- Paracetamol is a class of painkillers that are used to treat mild to moderate levels of pain. It is free from any anti-inflammatory activity and thus does not affect providing the needed relief from joint swelling of arthritis.
- NSAIDs- NSAIDs are a class of drugs having anti-inflammatory properties and are effective for both pain relief and fever. You can feel pain relief soon after having its first dosage within a week.
- Opioids- Opioids are another class of drugs that provides adequate relief from pain at moderate to severe levels. Some popular examples of opioids are tramadol, etcetera, fentanyl, pethidine, oxycodone, methadone etc.
Top Five Painkillers in the US
Here is the list of the top five painkillers in the US-
- Citra 100 mg
- Jpdol 100 mg
Properties of Different Classes of Drugs
- Paracetamol- It is one of the effective painkillers with potential analgesic reactions. These painkillers usually have mild reactions associated with them such as skin rash, shortness of breath, itchiness, rashes and swelling on the face etc. This drug rarely has any allergic reactions, still, when it occurs, it is essential to cease the drug intake. In rare cases, a person may also be hospitalized. This painkiller is safe to use when used in quantity as recommended by health practitioners.
- NSAIDs- This class of drugs is effective in providing safe treatment for pain ranging from mild to severe. It mostly treats the pain resulting from diseases related to musculoskeletal and joints such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It also treats other conditions such as post-operative pain, menstrual pain and dental pain. The allergic reactions related to this class of drugs are itchiness, skin rashes, face swelling etc. Risks are more for people with a history of stomach ulcers, coronary artery diseases, hypertension, diabetes, higher cholesterol level and kidney diseases.
- Opioids- Opioids are another class of drugs that helps in treating moderate to chronic level pain conditions. These are safe and effective to use when taken in small dosages. A few side effects related to this class of drugs are nausea, constipation, vomiting, mood disorders, rashes etc. Enduring use of opioid analgesics is directly linked to the tolerance level and dependency on the drug. When the drug is abruptly stopped after its dependency, it can exhibit a few withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, shivering, irritability, sweating etc.
Buy Pain Killers Online
Painmed365 is an online pharmacy that sells a range of safe painkillers for moderate to severe pain conditions. When taken in the right quantity, as recommended by health practitioners, these drugs never cause any hazardous side effects. You can buy it online from our online pharmacy store with our 24X7 live support. We have an easy returns policy for damaged products.