$190.00 – $280.00
Tense and spasming muscles are often the underlying reason for back and neck pain. If the pain is severe and does not respond to OTC medications, muscle relaxants like Pain-O-Soma may be prescribed. This medicine is generally prescribed for short-term use to treat acute and painful musculoskeletal conditions.
What is Pain-O-Soma?
Whether from a new injury or aggravated old injury, stiffness or soreness in the back at night may lead to disrupted sleep and more pain in the morning. Muscle relaxant medicines like Pain-O-Soma can help you to relieve this pain and get you through these tough days.
Soma (carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxant medicine that blocks pain signals between the nerves and the brain. This medicine is used together with physical therapy and rest to treat skeletal pain. It works by projecting impressions of pain between the mind and nerves. This medicine should be used for short terms (2-3 weeks) only.
How to use Pain-O-Soma medicine?
- Take Soma painkiller medicine as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Follow all the directions and read all the medication guide given on the prescription sheet.
- It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, and before sleeping at night with or without food.
- Carisoprodol is a habit-forming medicine so do not take it for longer than 2-3 weeks. Call your health expert if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse even after taking medicine regularly.
- Misuse of the medicine can cause overdose, addiction, or death.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly after long-term use, or it may cause some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to taper its dose.
- This medicine is only a part of the treatment that may also include rest, physical therapy, or other pain-relief measures.
- Let your doctor know if you use other medications that cause dizziness or drowsiness, such as opioids, benzodiazepines, or sleep aids.
What is the prescribed dosage of Pain-O-Soma medicines?
The recommended dosage of this painkiller medicine is 350 mg 3-4 times a day for up to 2-3 weeks. The dosage of this medicine will depend on different factors.
Adult dosage (ages 17 to 64 years)
The typical dosage of Pain-O-Soma includes 250–350 mg, three times per day and at bedtime.
Child dosage (ages 0 to 16 years)
This medication hasn’t been studied in children younger than 17 years. It shouldn’t be used in children of the 0-16 years age group.
Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older)
This medication hasn’t been studied in people older than 65 years. Therefore, it is not advised to use in people of this age group.
What are the side effects of Soma tablets?
Some common side effects of this medicine include drowsiness; dizziness; or headache. Stop using this medicine and call your doctor immediately if you have symptoms like a seizure or high levels of serotonin in the body that causes hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, agitation, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fast heart rate, etc.
This is not a complete list of side effects caused by this painkiller medication. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What to avoid while taking this medicine?
- Do not drink alcohol. It may cause dangerous side effects.
- Soma can affect your ability to focus and concentrate. Avoid driving or performing any hazardous activity that requires attention until you know how this medication affects you.
- Soma (carisoprodol) interacts with several common medications. Before starting this medicine (carisoprodol), tell your healthcare provider and pharmacist about all the medications that you are already taking, including over-the-counter products, vitamins, and herbals.
Buy Pain-O-Soma 300 mg online today and save
Buying the Pain-O-Soma medication online is by far the cheapest way to get your pain relief as this medication is often a fraction of a price. The best part is that you will not even need to get a prescription from your doctor, you can visit our online pharmacy today and buy Pain-O-Soma online in a few minutes.
90 pills Express, 180 pills Express