$400.00 – $720.00
Living with chronic or acute pain can stop us from enjoying life. When you are in pain you can think of little else which can mean that you struggle to carry out routine. All these pains can be resolved by taking a quality painkiller named Oxycodone.
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a painkiller medicine that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. This medicine belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It is an effective analgesic for a variety of pain and is especially helpful for paroxysmal spontaneous pain, steady pain, allodynia linked with postherpetic neuralgia, and it is also highly used in the pain management of cancer-related and chronic pain. Oxycodone has been found to improve the quality of life of patients with many types of pain. This painkiller medicine may be used alone or with other medicines.
How does Oxycodone work?
Oxycodone is similar to a group of natural elements in the brain named endorphins. These substances work to decrease the pain messages that your body sends to the brain. By decreasing these substances, oxycodone decreases the amount of pain your brain thinks you’re having.
How to take Oxycodone tablets?
Studies have included that Oxycodone medicine is very useful in the treatment of moderate to severe acute pain, but it is also very effective in the management of cancer-related and chronic pain. When usage and dosage recommendations are followed, this medicine ensures more positive outcomes. Follow these dosage and usage recommendations.
Your dosage for this painkiller often depends on;
- Your age
- The condition being treated
- How severe your condition is
- How you react to your first dose
Dosage for adults (aged 18-64 years)
If you have not been treated with opioid medications before, your starting dose may range from 5 mg to 15 mg taken every 4-6 hours as needed.
Dosage for Child (aged 0-17 years)
It has not been proved that this medicine is safe to use in children.it should not be given to people younger than 18 years.
Dosage for seniors (aged 65 years and older)
The kidneys of older adults may not work well as they used to. This can cause the body to process the drug slowly. As a result, the drug may remain in the body for longer and increase side effects. Therefore, a lower dose is administered for people older than age 65.
What are the side effects of Oxycodone?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction like difficulty in breathing, hives, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
There are chances of serious allergic reactions in older people and in those who are debilitated or have chronic breathing disorders.
Long-term use of opioid medication may also affect fertility in men or women.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects and how to cope with them.
What precautions do you need to take while taking the medicine?
- Your doctor must check progress while you are using this medicine. This will allow your doctor to check if the medicine is suitable for you and to decide you should take it further or not.
- This medicine may make you dizzy, drowsy, or lightheaded. Do not drive or operate any machine that could be dangerous until you know how this painkiller affects you.
- If you are using this medicine for several weeks or longer, do not change your dose or suddenly stop using it without checking with your doctor. Your doctor may tell you how to gradually taper this medicine before stopping it completely.
- Using this medicine while you are pregnant may cause serious unwanted effects. Tell your doctor surely if you think you are pregnant or if you are planning to become pregnant while taking Oxycodone.
- Do not take other medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.
Buy Oxycodone tablets online in the USA
You can easily get Oxycodone tablets online from our pharmacy. A significant number of people prefer to buy this medicine online due to its convenience and affordable price. Our well-known pharmacy provides only FDA-approved medications which one can get through an easy online purchasing process. our website is fully equipped with customer service support systems and easy prompts to help our customers seamlessly make their orders. Moreover, payments are secure, also ensuring patient confidentiality and orders are conveniently delivered to your doorstep in areas across the USA.
90 pills Express, 180 pills Express