What is Lypin 10 mg?
Lypin 10mg is an ideal short-term treatment for insomnia. The main active ingredient in this medicine is Zolpidem which belongs to a class of medications called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing activity in the brain to allow you to sleep faster, so you can get a better rest at night. this medicine is usually used for short-term periods that are for 1-2 weeks or less.
How does Lypin 10 mg works?
Lypin 10mg (Zolpidem) belongs to a class of drugs called hypnotics. Zolpidem increases the activity of GABA. GABA is a chemical in your body that causes sleepiness. Increasing its activity helps you fall asleep. This medicine may be a great option for you if you need a short-term medication to help you overcome a temporary bout of insomnia.
This medicine offers great benefits, including:
- It tends to work very quickly — generally within 30 minutes.
- Studies have assured that zolpidem can help initiate the sleep process.
- Sleep problems often improve within just 7 to 10 days of taking this medication
How to take Lypin 10mg?
Take the sleeping pill in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, chew or break it. You can also take this medicine on an empty stomach.
What is the dosage of Lypin 10 mg tablets?
Take the Lypin 10 mg tablet as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It is advised to take the medicine at the same time of the day for the ease of remembering. Avoid taking more than recommended.
The recommended dose for adults is one 10mg tablet just before bedtime. A lower dose may be prescribed to some patients as per their medical conditions.
The usual dose is one 5mg tablet just before bedtime.
Children and adolescents
Do not give this medicine to children under 18 years old.
Try not to skip a dose. In case you missed it, take it immediately. However, if the delay is for more than 12 hours then skip and don’t take it. Do not double your medicine dose to make up for the missed one.
If you witness a suspected Lypin overdose, call for emergency medical help right away or take the patient to an emergency care center.
What are the side effects of Lypin 10 mg?
Most of the side effects caused by Lypin 10mg do not need medical attention and disappear as your body gets adjusted to the medicine. Consult your doctor, if any of the side effects persist and cause worries.
Common side effects
- Poor memory while taking Zolpidem and strange behavior. This is more likely to affect you in the early hours after you take this medicine.
- Sleeping problems get worse after taking medicine
- Seeing or hearing things that are not real (hallucinations)
Uncommon side effects
Blurred eyesight or double vision
Rare side effects
- Being less aware of your environment
- Falling, especially elder people
What precautions do you need to take while taking Lypin 10 mg?
Before taking Lypin tablets, inform your doctor about the current list of medications, over-the-counter products like vitamins and herbal supplements, allergies, pre-existing and current medical conditions. Some health conditions make you more suspectable to the drug’s side effects. Here are some precautions you need to follow:
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take medicine for more than 2 weeks without informing your doctor
- Do not consume alcohol while taking the medicine
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, or planning to become pregnant
- Take this medicine before 30-45 minutes of going to bed
Buy Lypin 1omg online from our pharmacy
The time to do away with your sleepless nights is upon you. Forget the tossing and turning in your bed for an hour, buy high-quality Lypin 10 mg tablets from our reputable online pharmacy and we will ensure that you receive your order post-haste.